Price indicated is per 10 Tabs
ALPRAZOLAM IP 1 mg.
– Often used to help treat or prevent fears and anxiety in dogs and cats.
– When used for thunderstorm phobias or other triggers (eg, separation anxiety) that upset your animal, try to give it about an hour before the triggering event.
– May be given with or without food. If your pet vomits or acts sick after receiving the drug on an empty stomach, try giving the next dose with food or a small treat. If vomiting continues, contact your veterinarian.
– If you see yellowing of the whites of the eyes or the gums have a yellowish tint, contact your veterinarian immediately.
– Sleepiness is the most common side effect, but sometimes the drug can change behavior or work in the opposite way (ie, cause hyperactive behavior) from what is expected.
– This drug may increase appetite, especially in cats.