Price indicated is per 10 Tabs
METHYL PREDNISOLONE 8 mg.
– Give oral products with food.
– The goal is to find the lowest dose possible and use for the shortest period of time.
– There are many side effects, especially when the drug is used long term. The most common ones seen after starting therapy include greater appetite, thirst, and need to urinate.
– In dogs, stomach or intestinal ulcers, perforation, or bleeding can occur. The risk for this occurring is increased if used with drugs like aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, carprofen), or other cortisone-like drugs (eg, prednisone). If your animal stops eating, develops a fever, black tarry stools or bloody vomit (looks like coffee grounds), contact your veterinarian immediately.
– Do not stop therapy without a veterinarian’s guidance, as serious side effects could occur.