Tab. KETOHAT- DT 200
Price indicated is per 10 Tabs
Ketoconazole 200 mg
– Give ketoconazole with high-fat foods (eg, cheese, cream, butter) to increase absorption.
– Gastrointestinal effects (eg, lack of appetite, vomiting, diarrhea) are the most common side effects, especially in cats.
– Watch for persistent vomiting, poor appetite, yellowing of gums or whites of the eyes (jaundice). If these signs are seen, stop giving the drug and contact your veterinarian immediately as liver toxicity is possible.
– Only use ketoconazole when absolutely necessary in pregnant or breeding animals, as this drug may cause birth defects in animals and reduce fertility in males.
– This drug has many drug interactions; do not start new medications without first checking with your veterinarian or pharmacist.
– Pregnant women should use caution when handling.