Moxifloxacin +Dexamethasone Ophthalmic
1. Usually used for a short length of time.
2. Use proper administration techniques to avoid contamination of the medication. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use.
3. Wait 5 minutes after applying this medication before applying any other medications to the eye.
4. Store in the refrigerator or at controlled room temperature away from moisture and sunlight; do not freeze.
5. Do not use in animals that have an eye ulcer or with fungal or viral eye infections. Not to be used in birds.