Price indicated is per 10 Tabs
HYDROXYZINE 25 mg
– Use only products that contain hydroxyzine as a single active ingredient. Any other ingredients (eg, pain relievers, decongestants) found in human-label combination products can be toxic to animals.
– Antihistamines are normally used on an ongoing basis in animals that respond to them. They work better if used before exposure to an allergen (eg, pollens).
– Most common side effect is drowsiness or sleepiness, but this may be useful in itchy animals.
– Dry mouth, decreased gastrointestinal activity, and trouble urinating are possible.
– May be given with or without food. If your animal drools, vomits, or acts sick after getting it on an empty stomach, give with food or small treat to see if this helps. If vomiting continues, contact your veterinarian.