Hatgat Eye Drop
Price indicated is per 5 ml
GATIFLOXACIN 0.3% W/V
– Fluoroquinolone antimicrobial available in ophthalmic formulation only; used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis or keratitis.
– Usually used for a short length of time.
– Administer as advised to avoid contamination of the medication. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use.
– Wait 5 minutes after applying this medication before applying any other medications to the eye.
– Store in the refrigerator or at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight; do not freeze.