1. Fluoroquinolone antimicrobial available in ophthalmic formulation only; used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis or keratitis.
2. Usually used for a short length of time.
3. Administer as advised to avoid contamination of the medication. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use.
4. Wait 5 minutes after applying this medication before applying any other medications to the eye.
5. Store in the refrigerator or at room temperature away from moisture and sunlight; do not freeze.
6. Do not use in animals that have an eye ulcer, or fungal or viral eye infections. Not to be used in birds.