Hatcort DS Syrup
Price indicated is per 60 ml
PREDNISOLONE SODIUM 5 mg/5ml
– Give oral products with food.
– Goal is to find the lowest dose possible and use it for the shortest period of time.
– Many side effects are possible (see below), especially when used long term. Most common ones are: greater appetite, thirst, and need to urinate.
– In dogs, stomach or intestinal ulcers, perforation, or bleeding can occur. If your animal stops eating, or you notice a high fever, black tarry stools or bloody vomit, contact your veterinarian immediately.
– Do not stop therapy abruptly without your veterinarian’s guidance as serious side effects could occur.