Enrohat DT 200 Tab.
Price indicated is per 10 Tabs
Enrofloxacin 200 mg
– This drug is best given on an empty stomach and without food, but if your animal vomits or acts sick after getting it, give with food or small treat (no dairy products, antacids or anything containing iron) to see if this helps. If vomiting continues, contact your veterinarian.
– Do not crush film-coated tablets, as the drug is bitter tasting and you may have a harder time getting your animal to take it.
– Do not give at the same time with other drugs or vitamins that contain calcium, iron, or aluminum (including sucralfate), as these can reduce the amount of drug absorbed.
– May cause joint abnormalities if used in young animals, during pregnancy, or while nursing. Most common side effects are vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea.
– Do not exceed dosing recommendations in cats, as blindness can result.